• AKD
    I notice Black Star Dancing is running in the 4:00 at Beverley today. You pointed out that this was given a strange ride last time. 2 lbs lower today but Dalgleish’s go-to man Fanning still not on it (even though he has other rides at Beverley), and drawn wide again. But I have included it in my multiple bet just in case.
  • brian1147
    Very tight race, the fav is the only one below 10 on betfair, A couple of furlong shorter, would have preferred fanning on board, nothing really makes it stand out on todays ratings,
    but win & place just in case
  • AKD
    Fanning is finally on it today (3:55 Newcastle). Beaten favourite last twice in weaker races than this. Might have just a very small bet at 18/1.
  • Valuefinder
    Good spot mate, I quite like it on the form line with the fav (beaten 1.5l over a mile on GS) but now 6lb (I think) better off. Clearly has the ability at this level, mark has slid dramatically and looks overpriced to me, but a very open race nonetheless.
  • AKD
    Thanks mate. Done it in a little each way double with Custard The Dragon (6:00) @ 16/1, it was that race that made me look at Joe Fanning’s rides. Fanning is on Bringitonboris in that race but Custard The Dragon 3 lbs better off for finishing 2 1/2 lengths behind over c&d 10 days ago, and maybe interesting jockey booking of Tom Marquand for John Mackie (only ridden for him 3 times before with 2 places at 10/1 & 7/1).
  • Rodeo
    oh no lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.