• AKD
    Just an experiment, will see how it goes.

4:50 Limerick

Draycott Place +6 (20/1)
    Shanpallas +6 (10/1)
    Ask Susan +4 (7/1)
    Eiri Na Casca +4 (25/1)
    Jack Slade +4 (10/1)
    Kylecrue +3 (9/1)
    Nearly Namad +3 (22/1)
    All Hell Let Lose +2 (10/1)
    Mill Quest +2 (9/2)
    Deans Road 0 (16/1)
    Black Scorpion -4 (8/1)
    Steel Wave -4 (9/1)
    Conrad Hastings -6 (10/1)
    Product Of Love -7 (8/1)
    Surf Instructor -7 (33/1)
  • Bodger
    Nice prices, GL.

The ratings range from -7 to +6? Not sure why one would want to back a horse which seems to have negative ratings, but maybe that's not what the ratings really mean.
  • AKD
    Hi Bodger, these are my ratings for all the runners in one race (btw it should read 4:50 Listowel, not Limerick as I typed by mistake). I haven’t backed any today, but if my ratings are correct then I would expect the winner to come from top 5, I certainly wouldn’t be backing those with a negative rating (just watch now the winner will come from those lol). Prices are as a guide only.
  • Bodger
    Oh, i geddit, silly moi, although you showed clearly it was for one race I somehow thought it covered different races.
  • AKD
    Yesterday’s winner came from the bottom 5 to land a big gamble, none of the top 5 even managed a place, so as far my ratings are concerned it was a complete failure yesterday. But as with any experiment I am going to give it one week at least.

Today

3:50 Listowel

South East +7 (9/1)
    Wonder Laish +4 (12/1)
    Astronomer +3 (13/8) - likely improver
    Elm Grove +3 (25/1)
    Landsman +3 (16/1)
    Le Vagabond +2 (22/1)
    Maysiyana 0 (4/1) - likely improver
    Ibsen -2 (20/1)
    National Wealth -2 (7/1)
    Lady Camelot -5 (8/1)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.