• AKD
    3:00 Cork - big field but not a lot of strength in depth as is often the case in these mares only races. And I think in these conditions, the ability to stay further will be a key factor. For these reasons, I am happy to rule out more than half of this field. The favourite Ballybrowney Walk won last time, her first win at 26th attempt, that was over fences and she runs off a lower hurdles mark, she does stay and has some ability as they even ran her in a Listed race (was beaten over a 100 lengths) a few runs ago. I think she will be in the frame, but at this level not many follow up a win so I am looking for something to beat her.

Golden Glen’s only win came over a couple of furlongs further and she is relatively unexposed, she is 0 from 4 here though including well beaten when last seen (that was a stronger race though). I think she could go well if fit enough and has place claims.

Capture The Action is 20 race maiden, but is still interesting back up in trip. They have been running her over 2 miles last 3 runs but she has placed form over further.

I think all these have possibilities, but in the end I settled on CAILEANS ANGEL, she was in good form last summer including a win over 2 and half miles at Bellewstown. She also finished 2nd in this race last year (beaten under a length), 1 lb higher this time but this looks a weaker race. Well beaten on both runs in beginners chases this season and now reverts to hurdles. I think she can go well as long as softer going is not a problem.

Small bet on Caileans Angel @ 13/2, and in combination f/c with Golden Glen & Capture The Action for a bit of fun.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    About time I had a winner lol. Well backed and made all, got the forecast too.
  • Maxh
    Great call nice price
  • rufusf
    Well done, sir :razz:
  • Jack Trotter
    WD AKD. :clap:

JT
  • JOEMUGG
    :joke: :up:
  • calvert
    Thankx for sharing AKD
  • AKD
    Thanks everyone.
  • malawi
    well done AKD
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.