• AKD
    It’s not my day so probably should leave it alone now, but had a little bit on the other one I had picked. MYSTERY POWER (16/1) showed some return to form last time as I had predicted. Won’t be easy as he is up against a 4/7 shot. Khaloosy was very impressive at Royal Ascot but I looked at the records back to 1997 and I find no winner of the Britannia won on their next start in that time. He will probably win today, but let’s see how Mystery Power goes, just a small bet.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Lost all chance in the stalls, probably wouldn’t have been good enough anyway. Right to oppose the odds on shot though.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Thought winner should have been disqualified. Coukd have caused a terrible pile up. Weak stewards!
  • AKD
    Yes, agree.
  • Jack Trotter
    Stewards followed it by the rule book Stevie and totally agree could have caused a serious situation for both the horses and jockeys.

We could learn a lot from the US and Canada. Over there he would have been thrown out.

I had the 2nd but knew they could never overturn that result but very clever of young Tom on the second who knew he could not win but rode out to get as close to him as he could to benefit him in the stewards room.

Very talented jockey this lad. He will land a big job in the future.

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.