• AKD
    12:55 Pontefract - I was waiting to see if there would be any money for Jianzi, as Jedd O’Keeffe’s horse’s often improve a lot 2nd time and he has a good record in maidens here but it’s weak in betting so maybe one for the handicaps. She needs to improve anyway as she finished 2 lengths behind FOOTSTEPSTOTHEHART, who has finished 3rd on both his runs so far. He sets a fair standard and could win this unless there is something above average among the newcomers. Tom Dascombe newcomer Artorious is the most interesting and I think he will be thereabouts, Dascombe is only 1 from 15 on debuts at Ponte though ( winner was 14/1, but 6 of them were beaten having gone off at under 5/1 with all but one of them placing). It looks between these two to me, so will have a little forecast too.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Oh God, I picked Jianzi out last night, was waiting this morning to see if there will be any support for it, but there was nothing for it on the exchange (when I say nothing there was I think less than 1% of the total staked on race on it). Wins at 16/1, am I kicking myself.
  • AKD
    Thanks Stevie, but I didn’t do that, left Jianzi out as it was weak in market. I wish I had just backed it last night without overthinking things.
  • peregrine
    Never let the price put you off and :up:
  • Maxh
    Great analysis always good to read
    Fantastic forecast and again always worth a small
    Interest
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.