Just got this through via text..
    Killbarry favour looks a cert will b 4/6fav on track
    10-20 race
    Have u r self a bet it’s 2/1 with paddy power fill u r pockets lol
  • Stevie Wonder
    Heh that's doggy racing :smile:
  • The racing voice
    Text cont..
    The owner has bet it with the bookie on track at even money !
  • The racing voice
    Normal service resumes, hope some of you had a bit of the 2-1 with Paddy Power! :cool:
  • Archie
    5/4 was best I could get thanks trv
  • calvert
    Thanks TRV pays for tomorrows bets
  • CMB
    Missed this was on the train :sad: well done again!
  • Kneeejerker
    Nice 1 RV
    got some bad news forya, think you should move the caravan to Saltburn :gasp:
    A few hubby\bf may be after you. soz for wearing ur jacket with TRV on the back
  • The racing voice
    You are correct Kneejerker I have been getting visits from the bf/hubbys but rather than being jealous there heard I was that good bordering on brilliant from there milfs/gilfs that there are wishing to have a go and experience trv. I have had to tell them it wasn't me so please forward you address by private message and I will send them around wait until the butch guy with the bald head knocks, he looks crazy, but some say he is a pussycat cat really. I hope so for your sake might be best not to answer lol.
  • Kneeejerker
    Big butch baldy knife wielding man with a large coppa in not a problem :pray:
    In my line of business I have dealt with Interpol KGB and people from the provvy :scream:

Can you confirm Saltburn is the Lloret de mar of the North East :rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.