• AKD
    No strong fancies, just a bit of interest in couple at bigger prices.

1:10 Wolverhampton - first two in betting have fair form, but there isn’t much depth in race. APACHE MIST (25/1) may be able to get a place ahead of Charlie Fellowes especially as the latter is ridden by an apprentice today. Only runner for jockey and trainer today, and trainer has a good record here including with 2yos - 1 winner and 3 2nds from just 6 juveniles sent here (admittedly the winner and placers were all priced under 10/1). Not expecting her to beat the favourite, but hoping she can place.

2:10 York - Firmament has a fair chance now he has dropped to same mark as when winning in higher class over c&d last year but I am looking for a bigger price, O’Meara’s other runner (Three Saints Bay) also shouldn’t be ignored but I have gone with TRUE BLUE MOON (10/1), only 9th of 19 (btn 5 1/2 lengths) over c&d last week so needs to improve but David Allan is back on board and interesting there is support for him today. Only 4th run since joining Easterby (big prices all 3 runs so far), but looks well handicapped on 2/3yo form in Ireland when he was running in Group races (including 6th in Norfolk at Royal Ascot).

Small e/w singles & double.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Apache Mist only 4th. True Blue Moon ran well for 3rd (went as short as 2.06 in running), I think he will be winning before long. Small loss on the day but not too bad.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.