• owenjohn
    I don't like backing short priced, but any odds against looks good for KING FAIRY in the 1:45 at Hamilton!

Haggas could bang in a lot of winners around the country today, and his horses are running well. However it's particularly eye-catching that he sends this ONE up to Scotland on a Sunday. In his long and illustrious training career he has sent only 75 runners to the track, with 20 winning for a 27% win rate. Only 10 runners in the past 5 years, returning 3 wins.

I have also mentioned before that Ben Curtis has a tremendous record riding for the stable 33/93 (35% win rate) 10/27 in 2019/2020!!

KING FAIRY ran in a fairly decent looking Novice at Newbury, finishing one place, and a few lengths, behind TSAR. Then was interestingly pulled out at Leicester on Thursday due to unsuitable ground (Good to Firm)

And last but by no means least King Fairy is sired by Derby winner AUSTRALIA, whos' offspring results over the past weekend read 2-1-2-2-1.

I'm hoping he'll blow this lot away today!!!
  • AKD
    Well done mate. Had to work hard but won well in end.
  • scrivs
    Nice work owenjohn.
  • Rodeo
    well done m8.ty . :wink:
  • malawi
    well done
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.