• owenjohn
    POT OF PAINT 4:25 Haydock @ 9/2

I’m back to bore the pants off you all! :rofl:

I hope you’re all keeping well. Have been looking in, but couldn't find my login details, so well done to all those who've posted recent winners. In particular I saw some impressive ones from Cork & Mugz.

Intrigued by this Dascombe handicap debutant today.
    I had an alert for it this morning, but hadn’t made any notes so had no idea why!
    I therefore watched back all three of the horses runs so far, and I’m thinking this could be worth a bet today.

Made racecourse debut in the C2 Convivial Stakes at the Ebor meeting.
    Was out the back for most of the race, but finished off better than anything in the race to take 4th place, despite running very green indeed.

Next run at Wolverhampton shot out from a wide draw to grab the lead and tried to make all, though was not really pushed when beaten.

Next run, again at Wolves, sat just in behind the leaders and again the jock was not too hard on him, don’t think the whip was used at all.

Going back to the debut run….The winner of the race is now 102 rated. The 2nd place horse subsequently won off 91.
    POT OF PAINT’s opening mark today is 74.

Dascombe is a master round Haydock, and has just had the first winner on the card absolutely bolt up.

Not wise to go against Mark Johnston at the moment, and he has two in the race, but I’m really keen on this one today.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.