• AKD
    At his best, Ghaiyyath will be tough to beat, and favourites have a very good record in this (8 of last 10 have won), if there is any doubt then it would be about the going as he has never raced on firmer than good before. Stradivarius is 8 from 8 on good to firm, but his main target is the Gold Cup again and this distance maybe shorter than ideal. I have done a small bet on ANTHONY VAN DYCK (15/2) to cause an upset, distance and going are fine for him, has 8 lbs to find with the fav on official ratings but I am hoping he has improved from 3 to 4 and can go close. Have also put equal stake at around 2.2 on exchange for him to finish in first 3, so can at least get money back as long as he is in first 3.

Good luck
  • AKD
    2nd, so no damage done.
  • Mugz
    Simply have to be right on the pace at the moment to win. Fav had no opposition and was gifted the win under favourable conditions.
  • AKD
    Yes, mine made up ground but had too much to do, can’t do that against a top class horse.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.