• cork
    IMPERIUM

Good luck
  • slogan
    Thanks for sharing Cork ++++
  • scrivs
    Thanks for the heads up Cork.Is this one of your system horses?
  • Hodge
    3:50

NATTY NIGHT

William Muir

Natty Night has been showing up nicely, I like him a lot and I think he could run a big race, obviously we have got the favourite to beat, but we are in good form and hopefully run another good race.
  • Hodge
    Hi guys it’s great to be back...
    2 runners for us today both owned by The Rumble Racing Club.
    First up we head to Lingfield for the 3.50pm where we run ROMANOR.
    Dane O’Neill takes the ride today and leading up will be Jo Savill.
    It’s been a while since ROMANOR has been on the flat so he might wonder what’s going on today?
    I wouldn’t get too excited about him today, he is well in himself at home but probably wouldn’t appreciate the track. If you fancy a go then maybe 33/1 for 6 places with bet365 would be the way to go. IMPERIUM looks a likely favourite but I wouldn’t put you off NATTY NIGHT, he’s been gelded and the trainer has his horses looking spot on!
    Next up in the 4.10pm at Newmarket we run CHESTERFIELD, Joe Fanning is in the saddle and leading up will be Asya Trovato..
    CHESTERFIELD will also wonder what’s going on today, that said , he is a capable horse on the flat but there are many younger legs in the race. Horses to note would be: GRANDEE at 16/1, has a good each way chance for me and trainer is amongst the winners.
    EDINBURGH CASTLE has an obvious chance with in form trainer and De Sousa in the saddle.
    LOOK CLOSELY is a horse that is sure to improve this season.
    Not a betting race for myself.
    We are so glad to be racing again and to have them both back home safe and sound is the bare minimum to us. Best of luck to connections and please stay safe everyone... Brett
    #teammullins
  • slogan
    Well done Cork and thanks again for sharing.
  • Mugz
    Cracking race. Well done Cork and unlucky Hodge.
  • Rodeo
    great shout m8.. ty
  • Valuefinder
    Good selections / info all round. Well done lads.
  • Hodge
    Weldone Cork great battle
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    WTG corky :clap: :clap:
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Nice forecast there hodge. :clap: :clap:
  • malawi
    great stuff cork vwd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.