• Valuefinder
    Couple I like in the earlier races at OP, Captain Don (11/4) in R3 and Endorsed (5/2) in R5. Singles and double. Also had a free bet on Captain Don and Nadal (last race at OP).

Good luck whatever you’re backing tonight. Looking forward to seeing a horse named after my favourite band, Charlatan, later in the Arkansas Derby, but won’t be backing at 1/2.
  • Mugz
    Big night tonight with the G1 Arkansas Derby, and if you miss the first one dont worry the 2nd will be along shortly !

Just settling down with an Uncaged Barossa Shiraz, so follow any selections with caution. :razz:
  • Valuefinder
    Bad start, Captain Don unplaced and outsider wins at 25/1. Will see how Endorsed goes and if that bombs that’s me done for the night!
  • Mugz
    R4 OAK

Taking on fav here in this maiden. Backing #7,#8, #9, split stakes.
  • Mugz
    Fav gets up on the line to beat #5 and #7.
  • Mugz
    R5 GP

Backing #1 DR HARLAN @ 11/8 to finish 1-2-3. On speed figs this horse should be in the mix. Not convinced by the #5 and #4 is off a huge lay off.
  • Mugz
    Oh. nearly won it. Got 3rd. #6 beats #1 and #5.
  • Valuefinder
    Endorsed wins at 5/2. Will keep me interested for the evening! Bookies called it spot on in terms of the first 3.
  • Mugz
    Well done Value. :clap:
  • Mugz
    R7 GP

Dont like the fav here. Why drop it back in trp? 0/9 at GP also. Cannot have this at 6/5 although its lto speed fig was very good, still beaten though.
  • Mugz
    Fav wins, cracking ride from the gaffa.
  • Valuefinder
    What placed Mugz? Fancied my GPS AT 28s as a bit of e/w value but missed it.
  • Mugz
    R8 TBD

Backing #3 THE EXCEPTION @ EVS to finish 1-2-3. Gets a decent draw today which he hasnt had of late so goes a bit under the radar for me.
  • Mugz
    Got up for 2nd. Credit to the jockey for riding it out to the line.
  • Mugz
    R7 OAK

Taking on this fav #8 with #10 and #13, split stakes.
  • Mugz
    fav hangs on by a nose from the #10.
  • Mugz
    R10 GP

Backing #6 HE HATES ME @ 4/6 to finish 1-2-3.

Would like to take on fav but the money is pouring on with Ortiz on board. The #6 looks quite solid to run well and I'll take a 4/6 winner here.

The #6 has been placed in 13/16 lifetime.
  • Mugz
    Note with some bookies, the NR's do not affect the 3 places if 8+ were declared.
  • Mugz
    #6 folded tamely. Fav won easily. No idea why the #6 decided to take on the pace today when he never does.
  • Mugz
    Ortiz on Gufo in R11 was sensational. Didnt back it, but thats how you finish a turf race.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.