• Mugz
    A busy night ahead with GP, TBD and OAK all in action.

R1 TBD

The fav here could sail in. Nice draw, has good early speed, and if breaking well could lead all the way. Win bet to start @ 5/6 which could look very generous in 10 mins.
  • Mugz
    Not a good start, couldnt get the lead early and floundered late on.
  • Mugz
    R1 GP

BOXED TRIFECTA : 3-8-7 (6 bets)
  • Mugz
    9-7-3.

the #8 flopped.
  • Mugz
    Started raining at GP. All turf races now on dirt track.
  • Mugz
    R6 TBD

The #8 BUCKYS DRAMA looks good value @ 7/4 here. It is a 2 horse race and the fav is less experienced having had only the 1 start. Doesnt look much between them to me.
  • Mugz
    And we are off and running. The #8 routs them showing blistering speed.
  • Mugz
    R6 GP

Due to conditions have to back against the fav here although he is decent. Spreading the cash amongst the other 5.
  • Mugz
    and the fav flops as #3 routs them @ 9/2.

:strong:
  • Mugz
    Some short price favs in the remaining races at GP and its very tempting to bet against all of them under these conditions. The winning jockey in R6 was using an oar !
  • Mugz
    R8 TBD

I like #1 DAS DA ONE to finish 1-2-3 @ 11/10 Looks a solid performer and should be on the pace all the way.
  • Valuefinder
    Just one bet for me tonight, Edgeway in R9 at OP; 6/4 (plus boost) at Hills. Good luck with the rest in the river at GP Mugz.
  • Mugz
    #1 went off too fast and ended up legless.
  • Mugz
    14/1 beats 40/1 in R8 at GP ! They took the ferry.
  • Valuefinder
    Edgeway lands the odds. Went off at 4/5 in the states too so 6/4 plus the boost was a decent return.
  • Mugz
    well done value. :clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.