• Valuefinder
    Some decent horses on show tonight. Early picks based on DRF tipster consensus approach:

OP R1 Implicator 6/4
    OP R7 Federal Case 7/2
    GP R2 Wicked Solution 5/2
    GP R4 Peacock Kitten 9/4
    GP R7 Shamrocket 5/4

Trebles and up with small stakes; will bet some singles later.
  • Mugz
    Irad Ortiz is back at GP tonight and rides 7 favs. That changes a lot if you are betting tonight.
  • Mugz
    R2 TBD

Backing #2 TOlLY HO to finish 1-2-3 @ 10/11. Tough race to win, but has a solid chance of finishing in the places.
  • Mugz
    Got 3rd but in a DH. Never mind
  • Mugz
    R4 GP

Ortiz first race back youd think theyd have him on a winner but Im backing against it.

2 against the field #7 & #9 (EVS coupled)
  • Mugz
    Zayas on the #9 has had a shocker. Incredibly ran up the backside of the fav twice when there was acres of room around. Should have won it.
  • Valuefinder
    Yeah, should have had that. A 2nd and a NR to add to that from mine so far. Could do with Shamrocket landing.
  • Mugz
    R5

We are in tricky territory here. Ortiz on an unraced fav. I like #4 a bit with Saez on board, but @ 2/1 its hardly great value against what could be a laid out cert. Just a watch for me.
  • Mugz
    The fav #8 beats #4.
  • Mugz
    Ortiz is 2/2. Punters with big accas will be getting excited.
  • Mugz
    R6

Having a punt on #9 MISS MIAMI @ 9/1 ew.
  • Mugz
    4th, not quick enough.

Another for Ortiz.
  • Mugz
    R7 TBD

Backing #8 MANCORA @ 8/11 to place. Looks solid.
  • Mugz
    4th, run out of it late. :grimace:
  • Mugz
    One of those nights where nothing is going quite right.
  • Mugz
    R7 GP

Ortiz on the fav again going for 4/4. Its 4/6 over here as liabilities will start to stack up on accas. It was 9/5 ML which is a good enough indication of its chances, but when a jockey is in this form its painful trying to oppose him.
  • Mugz
    Ortiz only 2nd behind a very impressive winner the #4. Never going to beat that one.
  • Valuefinder
    Bang on when you said it’s one of those nights. I’ve got one more at Oaklawn but the Acca’s are all dead.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.