• AKD
    Sorry a bit late, but had one bet for tomorrow morning in Australia.

Group 3 R N Irwin Stakes (6:31 Morphettville)

Betting makes this a two horse race between Sunlight and Gytrash, Sunlight is a 3 times Group 1 winner and at her best she would be tough to beat but she is having her first run after a setback. Other Group 1 winner in the field Gytrash is very consistent, having finished out of first 3 only once in his 17-race career. Both are respected but I don’t think this is just a two horse race. Home Of The Brave, twice a Group 3 winner in UK, isn’t out of it even though his record since moving to Australia hasn’t been great with just 1 win (Group 2) from 11 and he is 8 year old now so I prefer PARSIFAL, who is 2 from 2 at the course. Course form seems an advantage here as 6 of the last 10 winners had previously won here. Selection won the South Australia sprint series final over c&d last May in what was a good time for the conditions. He does have to prove that he can make the step up from handicaps to Group company, but did well enough when 2nd of 13 in Group 2 at Flemington in September, so I am hoping he will run well here. Only 6th in a handicap last time but it was first run after a break. Not expecting a lot as he does have to improve, but hopefully give s good run.

Selection - Parsifal (prices unavailable with Betfair at the moment (was 12/1 earlier) so I have backed at SP)

Good luck.
  • Mugz
    Good luck AKD, I will be up.

:up:
  • Mugz
    Finished about 6th. Gytrash much too good.
  • AKD
    Unplaced. Two favourites finish 1st & 2nd with Home Of The Brave in 3rd.
  • Mugz
    Gytrash runs in the G1 at Morphetville tomorrow at 07.25.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.