• Fuzzybear1649140
    Good to read that bookmakers are to give the profits from the GN to nhs charities.

On a different note, the granddaughter of a friend of mine is a frontline nurse at a local hospital and cycles to work. Some stinking low life stole her bike from the hospital few days ago while she was at work. We had a whip round and raised a good sum to enable her to buy a new machine, so all good now. Just hope whoever it was who stole the bike will rot in hell
  • Tattcorner
    If there's any justice Fuzzy, the low-life who stole it will get a very bad case of the virus.

On a lighter note, 43 years ago today :

In 1977 Red Rum won his third Grand National, after victories in 1973 and 1974
  • peregrine
    Hopefully they have CCTV and that will nail the piece of scum fuzzy :rage: and well done to all who helped her get a new one :cheer:
  • Jack Trotter
    Sorry to read about your grand daughter Fuzzy you must be so proud of her and very kind of everyone to have a collection.

This pandemic has really brought the worse and the best out of people.

Thankfully I am reading more about the latter and the best in people.

I do miss the racing and the football.

No Grand National this year always a day I look forward to.

Hope everyone is keeping well and safe, as we all should say "Stay Home" protect the NHS. Save Lives. :up:

JT
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Cheers guys. Things have a habit of levelling out in this world so I’m sure just rewards will be handed out
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.