• Mugz
    Will the bookies be brave enough to take bets on this race?
  • Valuefinder
    I’d be amazed if they didn’t Mugz! E-sports are right up the lists at the moment and virtual racing is right behind the US, Aussie and HK stuff. I think I’d rather bet on this than the Nicaraguan 2nd division football to be honest!
  • Mugz
    I really hope they do but I think it might be limited to fun bets only eg max £5.
  • Mugz
    I think we might have a BOTB sweepstake for this.
  • Mugz
    VIRTUAL GRAND NATIONAL BETTING

Tiger Roll 6.00
    Any Second Now 11.00
    Burrows Saint 13.00
    Definitely Red 15.00
    Kimberlite Kandy 17.00
    Walk In The Mill 17.00
    Magic Of Light 19.00
    Potters Corner 19.00
    Bar 21.00
  • Mugz
    For the record my £10 ew has gone on KIMBERLITE KANDY @ 16/1. All proceeds to NHS if successfull.
  • Mugz
    No prices will change apparently. Some people will know the result but if there is a bit of insider trading you wont get any clues from the market.
  • Mugz
    Some form study.

• Mugz
    Dont agree with Caan on this. This is ONE betting event which has a max stake of £10 win or £10 ew. It is for a good cause. I am donating all winnings to NHS as are the bookies.

If you are a gambling addict you can bet on hundreds of virtual races EVERY day.
  • Mugz
    Plus the turnover on this event is going to be a fraction of the real Grand National and he would not be posting an anti video about that would he? He is a professional trader on betting markets, he needs big liquid markets to make money. He cant trade this event.
  • Dadeo
    I think you're missing his point Mugs
  • Tattcorner
    I think this year is a lot different as normally thousands of once-a-year punters would pop into the betting office when doing the Saturday shopping and have a flutter. Trouble is, they're all shut now and the bookies will surely get a lot of new people on their books owing to the situation at the moment.

So agree with Dadeo here that he does make a fair point.
  • Mugz
    I dont think if you are a once a year punter who bets on the GN you are going to open an account to bet on the VGN and then continue to use it. Why would the VGN turn you into a regular punter when the GN did not? Makes no sense.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.