• Mugz
    Altior is out.
  • Mugz
    Some real short ones on Day 2 with 5 horses under 2/1 . Classic bookies v punters stuff, the press love it.
  • horses4courses
    Minella Indo will justify solid support in the RSA. :up:
  • Mugz
    Should be a drying day, sunny now, so ground will dry out a bit. Not sure it will be good-soft yet, but will be by Thursday and Friday. I thought it rode very well yesterday, with horses near the pace doing well. Ravenhill was the only horse that won after being well off the pace, but that was just good riding as the leaders set a strong pace.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Im having a small ew on Traffic Fluide in the 2.50. Think it wouud have beaten Horse wn name lto at Ascot if it hadn't fallen last fence. Although this is a hurdle race, 28/1 seems fair. Main bet is Ccopperhead in the 2.10 currently around 4's.
  • calvert
    When Hippo had his Big Win was Chesterfield 1 of the horses currently 100-1 6 places 2-50 Chelt
  • Mugz
    No, Chesterfield was the horse we had arguments about when it ran at Carlisle.
  • Mugz
    I would like to know the Festival record of horses who prepped with a win at Ascot lto. AKD?

Seen 2 bomb out this week so far. Copperhead and Defi to run later.
  • Mugz
    Copperhead also bombs out.

Epic race that RSA, had Minella Indo, thought it was in the bag, so did the TV producer, why o why do they insist on close ups at the finish. Anoys the crap out of me.
  • Mugz
    Going to have a mad bet on SCEAU ROYAL to sit out the back and be delivered on the line to win @ 10/1.
  • Mugz
    Thats another Ascot winner to completely blow out.
  • Mugz
    Tough'ish day today for punters. PP paid £352 so plenty of blow outs, but only 1 double figure odds winner (11/1).
  • Mugz
    Not everyone had a bad day ! :clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.