• Bet2win
    The Office All comments are available. Today's Nap is Queen Of Jumeirah at 5/2 in the 4.55 Lingfield and the NB is Seinesational at 6/1 in the 7.00 Lingfield . Good luck.

14.55 Gates Pass I think I have found a weak enough maiden for Gates Pass but there does seem to be quite a few fancied horses in the race. I hope he is good enough today.

15.15 Duretto Duretto seems in great form and has got an obvious chance. Conditions are ideal and I will be very disappointed if he doesn’t win.

16.10 Reconnaissance Reconnaissance could find the Favourite tough to beat but I do think he is well treated at the moment and could give Barristan some thing to think about.

16.55 Queen Of Jumeirah I thought Queen Of Jumeirah was desperately unlucky last time when coming to take the race. She has improved again and should win this time I hope.

18.00 River Cafe This looks a fairly open race and River Cafe is improving steadily. With a bit of luck in running, I don’t see what she can’t be involved at the finish.

18.30 Society Shock Society Shock is no world beater but this looks a good enough opportunity for him. Obviously, the Hannon horse could be anything though.

19.30 Sicario Sicario is in great form and although this is a new trip for him today, he should take all the beating.

19.00 Seinesational Seinesational is running again, probably quicker than I would like, but this looks a weaker race than last time and he should have a massive chance.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.