• AKD
    Thanks Mugz. Everyone should take part in this, and hopefully BHA will take people’s responses on board.

My main criticism of fixture list is most of the good meetings are run on Saturdays, leaving mostly poor quality for rest of week. From a betting point of view, it be good if some of these meetings are moved to other days.
  • Mugz
    Some new Racing League is starting next season, a team based comp. Will post more when I have read up on it.
  • Mugz
    One of the most annoying things about the flat is the number of top courses racing on the same day. It has been known for York, Ascot, Newbury and Newmarket to race on the same afternoon, which is a complete waste for most punters as they wont even look at 80% of perfectly good betting races.
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    I remember a very dear friend who lived and breathed fiat racing would say at the weekends......far too many races today to analyse so no betting today. I’m just going to watch it on TV; and that’s what he would do
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.