• Cormack Snr
    Leicester 15:15 Ardmayle 11/4 BOG

Reasons to follow..
  • Cormack Snr
    Ali Stronge's CD winner Ardmayle reverts back to the smaller obstacles on what looks an appealing mark of 114, his last run over the sticks was in an Ascot listed event off 123.
    Seen more over fences these days and looked better than final position last time after a mistake three out put paid to his chances.
    Two from two at the track and an overall decent record of 5 wins from 19 with the key being the testing conditions which this mud lover adores..
  • Hodge
    Just the 1 runner for us today at Leicester.
    In the 3.15pm we run NELSONS TOUCH for owner Mrs P De W Johnson. Leading up today will be James Mullins⁩ and in the saddle will be Jerry Mc Grath.
    NELSONS TOUCH has conditions very much to suit today and runs off a decent mark. He is working very well at home and personally I think he has a big chance. It’s a tight little handicap though and quite a few are in with a chance - I think the one to beat is ARDMAYLE who is a course and distance winner who will love the ground and runs off a very good mark here. I’ve had an each way bet on ours and I will be disappointed should we not be placed at least. The most important thing is to get round safe and come home sound. Best of luck to connections...... Brett
    #teammullins
  • Doubler
    Well done yesterday, good luck today.

ARDMAYLE

Ali Stronge

Ardmayle is back over hurdles today and seems to be off a good handicap mark. He’s won round here and will like the ground. I’d like to think he has a good chance.
  • peregrine
    Reverse forecast could pay good luck
  • Cormack Snr
    Hard luck Hodge there will be another day..

My fella ran well into 2nd and was well backed but was pipped by a 9/1 shot..

RUNNING RECORD

WON 100/30 +3.3
    2nd 11/4 +2.3
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.