• owenjohn
    Just the one for me today so far....

SHERELLA 4:15 Kempton e/w @ 10/1

Very low grade fare to be betting on, I know!

Having said that, the filly's past couple of runs suggest that she is finally going the right way, following 7 runs of barely beating anything home!

Eye was drawn to her, when I noted that trainer, John Jenkins, has won 2 out of the last 3 runnings of this race. This being his entry in the race this year, along with "goto jockey" David Probert booked, 9/46 (20%) - +£18.50 riding for the stable in the past 5 years, persuaded me to look closer.

Form of her last race, 3rd in a C6 over 7 furlongs at Chelmsford, is interesting.....

Winner AGENT OF FORTUNE (just over a length ahead) has won a further two races since.

Runner Up CRAZY SPIN Won her next race.

These 3 were over a length clear of the rest, of which there are also some decent bits of future placed form further down the field.

As mentioned today is a basement level, Class 7 race, but maybe Jenkins has identified this girl as being the one to give him his third win in 4 years in this race.
  • JOEMUGG
    worth a go
    10/1 4 places 1/4 odds bet365
  • Valuefinder
    Cracking write up OJ. Got 11s with Skybet paying 4 places.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.