• AKD
    A poor class 6 Race, this lot between them has managed a total of 3 wins from 127 runs. I have taken two against the field here, LASSANA ANGEL (11/1) has had only 7 runs and improved for dropping into this grade for first time when 3rd of 16 at Chepstow two months ago, and could improve for step up in trip. Trainer is 0 from 12 here so that’s a negative but booking of in form apprentice Jason Watson is a positive. Other one I have backed it is CARACAS (14/1), who has finished 4th & 5th in two previous runs over c&d, he is slightly lower in handicap now and if first time blinkers have a positive effect he should be thereabouts again for Kevin Frost who has a good record here.

Small win singles, and reverse forecasts.

I think jockey Jason Watson and trainer Kevin Frost could have a profitable day, and pair team up with the favourite in 2:50 race, I will have a little on that too.
  • IXI
    Enchanting Enya for me..
  • AKD
    You win with 7th, mine were 8th and 10th lol
  • AKD
    I think jockey Jason Watson and trainer Kevin Frost could have a profitable day, and pair team up with the favourite in 2:50 race, I will have a little on that too.AKD

Made up a bit with that, good ride from the front. I think he is only couple of winners away from his claim coming down to 3 lbs.
  • AKD
    Frost’s only other runner won at 2/1. Watson had placers at 18/1 & 7/2 from 3 more rides.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.