• Mugz
    Seriously this lad needs to be riding in Group 1's next season. Top trainers need to take note.
  • AKD
    I was going to post about him earlier today, Ben Curtis really is having an incredible run at the moment. Two more winners today, that makes it 22 winners in first 12 days of the year. And as I posted on my thread last week, he has got at least one winner every day he has had a ride this year so far. In last 17/18 years only a couple of jockeys have ridden more than 30 winners in January, Luke Morris (34 in 2015) and McCoy (32 in 2011), 19 more days to go this month so good chance Curtis can beat those numbers.

And he is particularly good on favourites, among jockeys who have ridden 500+ favourites he has the highest ROI. I will post the list of top ones if I get the chance.
  • Maxh
    Good insights there
    He has certainly turned around the month for me!
  • Mugz
    Curtis is superb form again tonight. Its going to be interesting to see what rides he gets on the turf early season.
  • Mugz
    Another treble at Newcastle. Phenomenal. :clap:
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Can’t keep a good man down :smile:
  • Mugz
    Curtis magnificent on Media Storm making its debut. Thats the ride of the month..
  • Mugz
    Horse looks like it could go around again, nice 12f+ prospect Id say.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.