• AKD
    Poor class 6 sprint handicap, but 5 of the 14 runners are previous course winners (4 CD). Course form is an advantage here, as is a high draw, and all 4 c&d winners happen to be drawn high tonight so I feel there is a strong chance that the winner will come from these, hopefully I have chosen the right one. Out of these 4, Kibaar is in poor form, including having been beaten 5+ lengths on each of three runs here over last 7 weeks, so it will be a surprise if he can suddenly return to form. Everkyllachy finished 5 lengths behind GLEAMING ARCH last time and looks held despite 5 lbs better terms, though she is better drawn than last time so I wouldn’t completely rule her out. I have gone with Gleaming Arch, who got his first win here 2 starts ago, disappointing that he failed to pick up last time in a weaker looking race as the 3 pacesetters filled first 3 places. He is only 3 lbs higher than the win though and is pretty consistent here having never been beaten more than 2 lengths in 5 runs over c&d, is also relatively unexposed after just 11 runs and I am hoping that return of winning jockey Kevin Stott after being ridden by apprentice last time will make the difference. Biggest danger could be Burtonwood, who was only 8th here last time but beaten only 2 lengths, that was a better race (class 5) and 3 previous c&d winners finished ahead of him (1st, 2nd & 5th), he was also drawn on wrong side in stall 2 so I think he will do better today.

Win bet on Gleaming Arch @ 6/1, and reverse forecast with Burtonwood

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Backed into 7/2, and not beaten far in 3rd, Burtonwood 2nd. Winner was another course winner but drawn 1.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.