• peregrine
    Will be trying to make profit out in meydan again with a little bit of luck. Haven't selected let today as yet but if I find anything will be back later.i know dazzler likes having a dabble there so if you see any of interest join in :up:
  • Laurence Bellman
    Good luck peregrine. Do you punt at Jebel Ali. You are a brave man if you do the results there have been nothing short of being horrendous.
  • Dazzler
    Doug Watson is expecting a very good day today! They really think the 1 in the 1st is very good!!
  • peregrine
    Cheers dazzler he has a lot out today and in the 4.15 Lytham at Anne's is drawn to attack worried about rodaini and Pennsylvania Dutch picking it up late on.moniterd Doug Watson's last time and they look like they need the run.
  • Dazzler
    Expecting a good day today mate and that's from the stable not my opinion!! I'm backing them in singles and multiples
  • Laurence Bellman
    Aye Dazzler if it all goes wrong blame the stable lol. Nice cover.
  • Dazzler
    Passing on decent info direct from the source mate...that's what this board is supposed to be about.....something you dont even have a clue about!!! Have informed Laurence that you are using his name without permission...he not happy....watch this space humpty!!
  • Laurence Bellman
    Doug watson info hardly is it? Has favs in most races more than likely will strike with a few. Not fair to board passing on fake info Dazzler. Still the wise ones will know what u are upto.
  • Dazzler
    Study the form and back a few then LB or whatever your ID is?? Or better still tip a couple of winners.....for a change!! Rather than the decent folk on this board making money by laying them!! Deluded keyboard warrior......sad and very lonely is my educated guess!
  • Laurence Bellman
    had word on 3.30 race Dazzler. Ive put the info up.
  • Dazzler
    What ID you put it under??
  • Laurence Bellman
    come on my mate be a gent it costs nothing to be nice.
  • LDJ
    Leave it Daz let this bellend carry on he’ll soon get bored
  • Dazzler
    BOOM, The good thing in the first wins just like I said it was a nice horse? Bellend??
  • LDJ
    Class daz as per usual your info speaks for itself always has done
    Let the trolls troll along
    We know we’ve always known
    Cheers again
  • twobusty
    first hacks up well done
  • Laurence Bellman
    Well done Daz. Now kindly tell people if your gunna play or lay my info no aftertiming now.
  • peregrine
    On the money dazzler I've done 5 all ridden by pat Dobbs and left out one trenchard :cheer:
  • Dazzler
    Wouldn't follow you to the shop Bellend!! You have proved time and time again you do not get info or have any clue on your tips!
  • Laurence Bellman
    Ok so your not backing in the race thanks for ya answer. The tips will speak for themselves.
  • Laurence Bellman
    Can't understand y u say you wouldnt follow ya backed some of my dog tips as i remember. Them tips secured my place at the top of likes earned for months.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.