• Laurence Bellman
    Crosse fire 6.10 Southwell

Has ability but too inconsistent, up against it on current hcap mark and poor run when finishing 7th.

PLACE LAY normal terms betfair
  • Dazzler
    Lpl, what a pr*ck! Come and see Crosse Fire at Southwell today Laurence? Or on Saturday where he is parading as one of the most successful ever winning horses at Southwell prior to racing, with his 13 wins at the course....difference with him and the others parading is that he is still racking the wins up whereas the rest have retired! Great feeling for the Owners...but you've never had that feeling have you??.......other than maybe in your own deluded life and dreams!!
  • Laurence Bellman
    I would go to Southwell Dazzler, but i dont like the dark. I prefer to stay in on a night and watch the soaps.
  • Dazzler
    You definitely need to see the light Laurence!
    But thinking about it....locked up in a small dark room probably fits your personality perfectly! Enjoy yourself won't you lol
  • Laurence Bellman
    A parade at Southwell lol hardly Ascot is it. I thought donkeys paraded on the beach. Still i suppose its good for the small owners who have LOWER CLASS horses keeps them interested in the ownership of horses all geared towards one winner the trainers who train them.
  • Dazzler
    Correct! How many horses do you have in training?
  • Dazzler
    That will be a 'none' then!! So you dont own any horses, you obviously dont study form, you do not have any clue! So wtf you doing on a board like this?? Sad and lonely?? Definately deluded!
  • FLA
    3rd crossfire .
  • Dazzler
    Lol it goes from bad to worse for you Bellend! More profits and Prize money for me!! How much you say you earn from betting each year??
  • Laurence Bellman
    Reverse psychology, my friend reverse psychology!!
  • Dazzler
    Not in the same league as me mate! Crawl back under your stone or keyboard!!
    Didnt you slag Hippo off too??.....see his thread again today with more info and winners on it!
    You not got a clue mate!! Deluded
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.