• Laurence Bellman
    Just a quick hello to all members. I have just joined and hope to post a few winners. I don't rush and pick bets out for fun my aim is to win or have a good try at doing so. Check in on my selections when i post i hope to find you all a few winners.
  • Laurence Bellman
    Admin can ypu please delete my post from sports betting section as i posted it in the wrong place. :gasp:
  • Mugz
    Welcome aboard.

:up:
  • owenjohn
    This is a joke right????
  • Dazzler
    Afraid not Owenjohn. This guy is an absolute joke and quite obviously deluded. He will come on as JP Mcmanus next!!
  • IXI
    RIP BOTB
  • Dazzler

As he stated in another thread Mugz, the voice is back!!! Instead of you welcoming him, can you do the board a big favour and DELETE him???
  • Mugz
    Some good detectives on this thread.

:up:
  • Dazzler
    Detectives? He has admitted it on another thread Mugz!! This ain't rocket science effing Stevie Wonder could see it!!!
    Why dont you stop Multi Id'ers??
    There are some good tipsters on here though not detectives that are really peed off!!
  • Dazzler
    Oh....and thanks for the Well done on going through the card at Meydan on your board....another Classic thread for you?????
    Permission to put it on Twitter again?????
    No, you would rather back a deluded idiot and call me a detective!!!........baffles me mate....and I'm a bright kid!!
  • owenjohn
    And therein lies the problem!
  • Mugz
    You are assuming that the Meydan thread was read, which it hadnt been, but well done on a very successful day.

:clap:
  • Dazzler
    Yep I was.....but it had been running all day mate!
    With that deluded Bellend chipping in with his usual gobsh*te!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.