• peregrine
    Watch the ride by k O'Neil on Jonny gosdens in the 5.50 wolves he looked like he'd never ridden before.best bit of acting since George Formby missed the break then watch what happens.these guys are trained .trouble is when folk like me who watch them like a hawk hence peregrine I find it disgusting.anyone who backed it can think themselves being had.this will win races nowt surer .I didn't back it I just don't like watching no. Trier's.
  • Mugz
    Some very odd results at the moment which you tend to get at this time of year.
  • peregrine
    Been plenty of odd results and it hasn't gone unnoticed mugz wonder if the bookies are involved in some way as since they reckon the amount of money they are losing since the cap on the fruit machines. :roll:
  • Laurence Bellman
    The wet weather is a great leveler as one trainer once said. Best concentrate on all weather now as flat turf is over. Its jumps season! Time to knuckle down and find some winners over the obstacles.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.