• FLA
    Quick question !! I done montainmore in the 15.40 ew .. The returned me the 4/1 price Altho it finished 11/1 .. Should I get the best odds ??? Thanks

fiq2390stq56niqu.jpg
  • JOEMUGG
    i would say yes i would go to live help
    or call them
  • stainless
    Should be settled at the best price, unless they have put a restriction on your BOG statues. This has happened to me, so only use then if I am pretty sure the morning price is likely to shorten.
  • JOEMUGG
    yes stainless ive had a few do that to me too
  • FLA
    I done it the night before ... I'll deffo get on to them in the morn . Thanks
  • gopher
    Think they changed their terms and conditions so you only get best odds from 12 pm .I know i got a email from one of the bookies a few days ago.
  • Hedge
    Thought it was from 8am the day of the race myself but either way if you placed the bet the night before BOG won't apply.
  • Tattcorner
    Yes, PP and Tote 08.00, Fred 07.00, Hills/Laddies/Sky 00.01
  • JOEMUGG
    wow i never got those e mails
    only from will hill
  • Tattcorner
    Forgot to mention Betfair also 08.00
  • FLA
    Thanks all. I'm not even going to bother to mail them. No point . I'll know for again
  • stainless
    You learn something ever day.
  • moggy
    Good info. Always check bet settlements-On Sat I bet Earthlight and SKY settled it as a loser!!! I had to go on Chat to get it straightened-not good this! :shade:
  • Valuefinder
    I had a restriction on PP’s BOG prior to them changing their T&C’s which I think was a few months ago so it only applied day of the race / 8:00am.

I got stung prior to that on a royal ascot Yankee placed with WH at about 11:55pm night before and were 3 of 4 selections drifted heavily and then all placed; my return was shocking compared to what I’d have got on Skybet with BOG.
  • FLA
    So skybet is the best ??
  • stainless
    Must admit I have never had any bet refused or limited with Skybet.
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    I find skybet very good and also you can have any winnings paid into your account within couple of hours
  • Tattcorner
    Just checked again and of course Corals are the same as Ladbrokes so they go BOG at 00.01 as well.
    So as far as I can see, you can have an early-evening bet with Bet365, Unibet, BetVictor and Boylesports and get BOG straight away.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.