• Rodeo
    Forgot i had this saved too bookmarks i dont follow them on a regular basis so i no idea how they get on. but i thought id post them. I will put up the ones all from Ascot.:wink:

ASCOT
    2.10- SO SPECIAL 40/1

William Muir

Big strapping filly, gallops away, I think she will enjoy the track and the ground will be fine. I think she will run will and will gain from the experience

2.45-BLACKHEATH 20/1

Ed Walker

Blackheath is in cracking form. The stiff 7f will suit him and he is drawn well, hopefully the ground will stay quick for him. If putting his best foot forward he should be in the mix up

2.45-POGO 10/1

Charles Hills

He ran a career best at York last time which we were delighted with. He has gone up 6lb and we have dropped him back to the stiff 7f at Ascot.

2.45-ANOTHER BATT 33/1

Richard Hughes

Looks well treated in the weights, bad draw a negative.

3.55-CAP FRANCAIS 16/1

Ed Walker

Cap Francais has been gelded and has been in good form at home. It’s obviously a very competitive handicap, but I never thought this horse would be running in this company, so despite carrying a lot of weight I still think he has every chance.

4.30-FILLE DE REVE 14/1

Ed Walker

Fille de Reve is in great order and I’m looking forward to seeing her back at Ascot where she won this race last year off a 1lb higher handicap mark. Hopeful she will repeat that performance today

4.30-SWINDLER 5/1

Ed Walker

Swindler is a previous winner over this course and distance and should be in the mix on that form.

4.30-WALK ON WALTER 33/1

Jonathan Portman

Walk On Walter is paying now for his good early season. Fresh and well and ready to run but this is tough.

4.30-DREAM TODAY

Jamie Osborne 20/1

5.05-MOUNTAIN PEAK 14/1

Ed Walker

Mountain Peak had a very rough race last week but has come out of it in good shape and has been fresh and well. He won this race last year and will need to run to his best form to win again this year, which I hope he will do.

The Prices of the Nags are taken about 11am today so will have changed i expect.
    Good Luck all Today :wink:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.