• AKD
    TADLEEL (12/1) looks a big price judged on his last run in class 3 handicap at Kempton 2 weeks ago. It was his first run for over a year and he was very weak in betting, going off at 25/1 having been 9/1 in morning, but still ran well to finish 3rd of 7, the front two are fairly unexposed and have good record at this level so form looks solid enough. Tadleel had a mostly disappointing season last year, including when beaten 11 lengths over c&d from 3 lbs higher mark, that was a strong class 2 handicap and his other races had been pretty strong too. I feel this is the weakest race he has faced for some time so could go well. On the negative side, he is drifting in betting again having been 8/1 earlier, and also they don’t always back up a good run 2nd time after a long break. But hopefully he won’t drift much more and run well.

Rogue is also interesting in first time cheek pieces and there is a bit of money for him.

Small e/w bet on Tadleel @ 12/1

Good luck.
  • JOEMUGG
    this is a race any can win some are out of form but that means nothing
    on the balance of form i agree TADLEEL whos now 14/1 bet365 has a fair shout ew
    ive taken 11/1 5 places bet365
  • JOEMUGG
    hugh taylor picks the winner
  • AKD
    Poor run from mine, only beat a couple.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.