• peregrine
    Blink and you will miss it . But really think danzeno will go close here. In the wokingham given too much to do by Frankie and in a smaller field should be able to get a good tow into the race with some speedballs in the race.in the shergar g mosse said before the race it was windy and maybe a bit of cut would have helped.not given a hard race .when it won at Nottingham it was as visually impressive as I've seen this <a href="http://year.by" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">year.by</a> any horse.hoping it turns up in the same form here.might have a little on copper knight.good luck. E.way.
  • Valuefinder
    I’ve gone for Ornate (I’m assuming Hippo will be on top as I know he’s also a fan) although it’s a very tough race to call. Ornate won the dash at Epsom and followed up here in a decent small field conditions race. Replicating that form should see him go very close. I’ve taken 10s e/w with PP.

Tis Marvelous wins based on most recent run but best runs have come at Ascot and interesting to see if he can replicate that form elsewhere.

Good luck Peregrine.
  • peregrine
    4th :rage:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.