• AKD
    4:55 - Litigious is unbeaten but I can’t back it at such a short price first time in handicap, SEA OF FAITH (5/2) has already proved herself in handicaps - she was only beaten a neck in a bunch finish at Newbury last time but I really like the form of her 5th in a Listed race at that venue, she was 2 and half lengths behind Star Catcher who has since gone on to win the Ribblesdale and the Irish Oaks.

3:50 - I might regret backing FLASHCARD (5/2), as on ratings he looks up against it but a few of his rivals here are out of form and he was very impressive in winning an Ascot handicap, that looked a strong race with 4 of the 7 runners coming into the race on back of a win, and in recent years that race has been won by horses that have turned out to be Group class (Mustashry, D’bai to name a couple).

Good luck.
  • malawi
    well done with sea of faith AKD
  • AKD
    Thank you. Sea Of Faith won at 3/1, probably should have left Flashcard as I had doubts about it, ran ok though for a close 3rd having traded 1.31 in running.
  • BONZO
    Cannot get to log on to post as new message and posting this here but been told that Greek Kodiac is expected to win this currently trading at 13/2 so at e/w could be worthwhile serious bet. Good luck.
    Bonzo
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.