• owenjohn
    WHAT A BUSINESS 2:00 Nottingham

Annoyed that any value in the price of this one seems to have disappeared after I started writing!! Into 5/2 from an earlier 9/2 @ B365.

Racing off a mark of 65, same as today, led a group of 11 home in a similar 6f event last week at Ripon. Finished 4th, having critically been switched to race stands' side at the off. I say "critically" because the front 3 all raced in a group of 4 on the far side, and from similar low draws! Looks as though that initial decision could possibly have cost the Roger Fell colt the race.

This is Roger Fell's only runner anywhere today, and Ben Curtis retains the ride. He's here for this opening race before heading up to Carlisle for this evening's card up there.

Fell & Curtis do well teaming up together....

32/174 (18%) +£47.50 (overall)

21/117 (18%) +£19.88 (This year)

I have mentioned before that Curtis seems to ride Carlisle as well as anybody around, so worth looking at his 3 there tonight. Has he bothered to take this mount to atone for a possible wrong decision last week? A mark of 65 certainly looks fair on horse's past form.

Just disappointed in the current price, hoping for a drift before the off.
  • Rodeo
    good luck with that mate one i was gooin too bet until i seen price..Im havinn a Bet on
    Little Ted 8/1 e/w gl m8 :wink:
  • owenjohn
    GL Rod. That one finished ahead of mine in the same race last week, I'm banking on it being the issue of which side of the course they ran. However much more value in the price of yours! :up:
  • Rodeo
    n1 mate :starstruck: we both collected lol. :starstruck:
  • malawi
    well done owen
  • stainless
    Spot On Owen.: :up:
  • Doubler
    Well done OJ
  • Maxh
    WD Owen
    Both profitable
    Board remains strong
  • AKD
    Great reasoning rewarded, well done Owenjohn.
  • calvert
    Thankx OJ and Rodeo
  • rufusf
    VWD OJ :grin:
  • Stevie Wonder
    Great early posting. Have it doubled with Roundanout Magigic 6.00 Lingers. Great tip
  • JOEMUGG
    nice :razz:
  • owenjohn
    Thanks All, only just!! Got a nice little drift in the price too :up:
  • Mugz
    Well done OJ.

:clap:
  • Dexy
    Good call :clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.