• Mugz
    BBC ONE @ 22.35 tonight.

Are you on this Hippo?
  • Jack Trotter
    Have a butchers at this.

Cheers Mugz :up:
  • stainless
    I am looking for a court- sideing buddy with a decent phone, who is willing to travel !!!!!
  • Mugz
    A misleading title of the programme as he was clearly ahead and then had 3 huge football bets on the last day to try and double the bank ended up losing money. There was no attempt to practice sensible betting using a % of your bank and to bet within your means which is quite irresponsible. Instead they focused on the extremes of betting, people who have got into trouble and those who have made loads of money. Most punters enjoy betting as their hobby or in additional to their hobby if they follow a particular sport. They enjoy the buzz and there is always the chance (like last Saurtday) that the stars will align and they walk away with a fortune.
  • Mugz
    If you want to watch a much more entertaining prog on betting then watch The Gambler (see video vault for link).
  • Jack Trotter
    Great Mugz.

Never knew you had this section on here.

I will have a good watch of these. :up:
  • Mugz
    Derren Browns 'The System' is a must watch as well.
  • Jack Trotter
    Hey Mugz I watched the Derren Brown one but I did not understand was how did he predict the last winner after her selection was beaten.

Unless he backed the whole field but then that does not explain how she came to be holding the winner ticket.

Very clever though. Did you work the last bit out?

JT
  • Mugz
    And that is why Derren Brown is worth a fortune and why we are posting on here.
  • Jack Trotter
    Mugz,

Did you see the "Willie Carson - Legend of Horse Racing" on ATR?.

Interesting when he mentions jockeys that bump up and down on horses and how in his opinion they are indeed stopping the horse by using this techinque.

Luke Morris is a jockey who uses this riding style which some may debate is effective however I agree with Carson on this point.

If you go on You Tube and type in Willie Carson - Legend of Horse Racing might be one for the video fault.

JT
  • Mugz
    I will check it out.:up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.