• AKD
    3:50 Hamilton - her form is nothing special, but interesting that there is a bit of gamble on LUCKY ELLEN (4/1), it’s interesting because she represents connections of last year’s winner who won after a similar gamble. Jennie Candlish doesn’t send many to Hamilton, and this is her first runner here since last year’s win. Joe Fanning booked for first time, has an excellent record for trainer - 31% Strike rate (18 from 58) and +37 LSP. This is a poor race, total of just 6 wins from 213 races between this lot, selection is at least less exposed than most of these so this is a winnable race. One word of warning though, she has been gambled before too and finished unplaced.

Fanning has a good record here, and is in great form (+20 LSP for last 7 days, 5 wins from 20), so I have also put this into an each way lucky 15 (prices 10/3, 10/1, 9/1 & 4/1) along with his other 3 rides today.

In 4:20 race, there are a couple that I think could run well at big prices, Ruler Of The Nile (12/1) & Judith Gardenier (16/1), I have had a very small interest on those too, only for win not each way.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Very poor with all selections today, sorry.
  • CMB
    No need to apologise mate. You gave it a go :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.