• stainless
    Think the chances of mine are fading, I see Ryan has had the last 2 winners. Three on the bounce will take a bit of doing. GL VF.
  • Valuefinder

Would’ve been a good forecast! Well done, great pick!
  • stainless
    And you buddy, perhaps we shall have to work as a team, two heads are better than one !!!! Ryans stable is on fire today. We have both had a few close 2nd during the month also. Down to the wire tomorrow, or a 20/1 winner from anyone would seal it.
  • stainless
    Been having problems with my internet connection for the last 3 days, Openreach say they can get an engineer to me by the 3rd Sept, great service !!!!!
  • Valuefinder
    I was on the one in the race before at 6s and it just got home but it was such an open race I couldn’t make it my nap. Did well for one so inexperienced though in a field like that.

I’ll be on your picks next month... beginners luck for me being in profit on first month on here. Good luck tomorrow, I need to pull one out of the hat!
  • Aberdon
    Bet31 Al Suhail 3-35 San

LSP -£9.81
  • Ascot
    4:00 Down Royal - Latchet
    Bet: 28
    LSP: -20.50
  • Valuefinder
    Good luck all, been a tough month this month; lots of near misses;

6:00 Ling Gavlar
    Bet 23
    Lsp: +£2.21
  • AKD
    Bet 14

Royal Plaza (3:40 Newton Abbot)

More of a long shot than a nap but need that on last day of month, has dropped quite a bit in handicap after some poor runs and could be a big price IF returning to form.

LSP : -2.50

Wins - 6/4, 3/1, 3/1
  • stainless
    7.15 Chelms - Cenotaph
    Bet 29
    LSP: + 6.75
  • Ascot
    August LSP: -21.50
  • Valuefinder
    August LSP: + £1.21

Nicely done Stainless, kept it going til the end but a few nice winners in there.
  • AKD
    August LSP = -3.50 (14 bets)

Well done, Stainless, winning the competition on your first attempt.
  • Aberdon
    Final August LSP -£10.81

Well Done Stainless
  • Aberdon
    Bet 1 Sept
    Striding Edge 3-30 Br
  • stainless
    Thank you guys, a bit unexpected. Not a brilliant profit margin but enjoyed the challenge and hoping for better in the future. Just hoping BT can sort out my internet soon.
  • Mugz
    NAP OF THE DAY (AUG) RESULTS

Ascot: -21.50 pts
    Aberdon: -10.9 pts
    Stainless: +5.8 pts
    AKD: -3.5 pts
    Valuefinder: +1.2 pts

Well done to stainless :starstruck: winner of the August Nap Of The Day Competition.
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.