• AKD
    Interesting novice handicap chase, taking a chance on SUNNYTAHLIATEIGAN (5/1), one of the two chasing debutants in this. Ian Williams does very well with this type, making chasing debuts in handicaps, especially this time of year. He has a 16% strike rate with ones he introduces to chasing in handicaps, it improves to 24% (12 from 50, +13 LSP) if they are sent off at single figure price. In months of June/July/August its 5 from 10 (6132111123, +15 LSP). Handicap mark of 107 doesn’t look bad judged on hurdles form as he has been running in higher class races. Drop in trip could be one negative as last two runs were over 3 mile plus. Tom O’Brien takes over from a conditional who has been on board last few runs, trainer/jockey combination is 4 from 19 (+9 LSP) at Stratford. Jockey form a bit of concern as he has now gone a month without a winner, only the 2nd time that has happened in last 3 years (last time was December 2017), but his only ride today and he has to end that losing run sooner or later.

I am not confident because I think this is a very competitive race, and likes of Damut I’m Out, Mauricio, Starlight Court all have chances, 5/1 seems about right price and hopefully he will run well.

Small bet on Sunnytahliateigan @ 5/1

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Backed down to 3/1, but never in it, very poor, sorry.
  • CMB
    No need to apologise mate. Your input is always valued. Keep up the good work.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.