• AKD
    Principalship drops to auction company after running well in a Cork maiden, and these weights give him a good chance but he has already had 3 runs and I feel he is one for the nurseries, Augustine Leahy’s record of just 1 win from 134 in maidens compared to 4 from 27 in nurseries also gives the same impression. There are few with chances but I have gone with the newcomer KURPANY (13/2), who has shortened from much bigger prices and would be interesting if money keeps coming for it. He has the pedigree for this, his sire Mayson has a 14% strike rate with 2yos over the minimum trip. Andy Slattery can get 2yo winners, including on debut. And he often uses Ben Coen in the maidens, who is 4 from 25 (+21 LSP) when riding for him in 2yo maidens. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dragon Of Malta ran well at a big price, unplaced both starts but last race at Roscommon probably wasn’t a bad race, he needs to improve though and I am sticking with Kurpany.

Small e/w bet on Kurpany @ 13/2

Good luck.
  • jimfl
    Nice winner AKD
  • dodd
    Splendid stuff
  • AKD
    Thanks guys, won very easily.
  • CMB
    Quality well done :clap:
  • scrivs
    Great tipping mate.
  • Maxh
    Well done
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.