• Morphine
    While i was at Hamilton races i had to answer a call of nature, While i was pointing Percy at the porcelain two lads came in before to long it became clear they were from faheys yard, So i listened in on their conversation i gleaned two bits of information one was he has sacked his cleaner, I think because she was a Slovak, May be her hoovering was not up to much. And the other was about a horse running at ascot in the 2.30 on Friday Which could be something special if it can transfer its i homework to the track, Dont ask me what the horse is called i dident get that bit i had my own issue by then having pissed all down my trousers,
  • CMB
    He has two.

Exceptional 22/1 and Moon of Love 33/1

Hope you got those trousers sorted :lol:
  • insidethestables1
    Great info, I know The Lads think 16-1 Precious Moments is silly and they will be investing
  • Morphine
    Showaddywaddy might be some help in solving that problem,
  • Morphine
    I have just read some of the trouble going on here and I think some members are right, There is no good info here and I for one will not be posting any I just hear through a few friends the above horse has potential, So be warned, As for info insidethestables1 looks very much like the racing voice to me so I for one would never follow him, I am sorry hippo has gone and you seem to have had a chance with iminformed, But it seems you drive off anyone who has something to give so rather than reap the trolls rath I will say I hope the horse I have given you does produce the promise it has shown at home and to all the serious people here who would have liked my posts im sorry but im not prepared to stay I think the board has had its time and mugs god bless him is labouring under an illusion people will come and accept the troll treatment well good luck with that i for one don't fancy putting up a looser and remember its a hobby and hard work and a chance to get some info that drives us all on, So best of luck to you all.
  • Morphine
    SO YES THE HORSE ABOVE IS THOUGHT TO BE A NICE PROSPECT AND IT GOES TO ASCOT AFTER ONE RUN ITS DOING VERY WELL AT HOME AND ITS SHOWING FGREAT IMPROVMENT SO DONT GO MAD BUT ITS A LIVE CHANCE IF IT CAN TRANSLATE THE PROMISE TO THE TRACK ITS FAHEYS MOON OF LOVE, GOOD LUCK AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATTHE STABLES RACING VOICE SUNDERLAND JAM OR THE BOB AND TERRY .
  • Dadeo
    How do you know it is MOON OF LOVE after your original post stated you did get the name of the horse?
  • Morphine
    Oh that's very easy I was not at Hamilton that was what I thought was a bit of humour sorry you dident realise I have been told personally this horse is a nice prospect and deserves its chance in this race it shows a very fast turn of foot at home and they expect good things from it if not today put in your notebook, Hope you now are in the picture.
  • Dadeo
    Yep. Thanks.
  • Morphine
    I told you the horse I said shawaddywaddy might have something to do with it they were a seventies band who sang under the moon of love,
  • tipper
    how old is morphine ??
  • CMB
    Pensioner I'm guessing ( no offence intended )
  • grumpy
    Yes of a certain age I guess -salt of the earth - they're the ones who can get this 5hitty
    lot of tories out of it I reckon
    Now the nag Fahey has another in it much better drawn in my opinion and I dont think
    either of them would be good enough to win this but I dont know which one would. I would be
    I'd love to be wrong of course and eat my words to uphold the kudos of the board
    GL
  • CMB
    GL all
  • peregrine
    You could be right CMB a pensioner indeed.wait till he goes on about Hank Marvin :joke:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.