• Craysnays
    Will be backing (Fayleq) today also seems he’s my nap of the day best to stick him with someone you fancy to make anything decent back ha
    Good luck!. Craysnays
  • owenjohn
    :clap: Short enough, but won very very impressively. SP of 8/15 looks a snip after that run to be fair.
  • Craysnays
    Haha you are right mate but every horse counts got to add them to your slips bro
  • owenjohn
    Absolutely, not criticising saying that even at that price when they win that easily it looks like value :up:
  • Craysnays
    Yeah mate sorry not hostile atall cheers that Tudhopes a machine on these atm
    Saying that frankie .. won three of the races and is on every favorite for the day surely following him all day would be profitable ..silly saying it now three races deep
  • insidethestables1
    Great winner Craysnays, well done

Ignore the critics mate, most of them don’t even put tips up.
  • Craysnays
    Haha cheers mate
    Just hit another what a ride with frankie again !
  • owenjohn
    Insidethestables not criticising at all, you absolutely pillock! And I've never come on having a dig at you in the past either, however you are once again proving what a T1T you really are!
  • owenjohn
    I guess that you wouldn;t know how to interpret how adults convey things, though, as you're probably still learning about it in school. Keep tugging!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.