• Archie
    Form well and truly franked with arizona winning the coventry,having been beaten 3 lengths by the selection ,loves some cut
    Lump or what?
  • CMB
    Looks a good bet to me, has top speed rating but it is a 2yr old race so I personally wouldn't lump.
  • Archie
    What we having then?
  • CMB
    I'm backing yours mate just not a lump job for me
  • CMB
    Done in a single and a double with 2.20 Chelmsford Eye of the Storm 9/4 ( single also )

Hopefully a good start to the day.

GL
  • Archie
    Done 20 on the sky offer,money back if second
  • Archie
    Treble of yours mine and strat ,just a fiver though
  • Craysnays
    Have to fancy A’ali and Misty grey don’t you..?, For money’s sake anyway ha Sunday’s to short but looks clearly one hell of a horse
    Just like raffle prize today mark can always throw up a belter of a horse from nowhere
    Saying that Air Force jet beat southern hills.. whom won today ‘ I was on him oh yes’;) so that could be considered useful if in as good form still no?:)
  • CMB
    fingers crossed mate
  • owenjohn
    This one really does sound like it's all the rage Archie, but is too short for me at current prices. Good Luck as I think you will win. I'm on VENTURA REBEL e/w at 14/1, as an alternative, and just in case yours has an off day. Beat a Wesley Ward hotpot over C&D last time out, despite running green. Hoping for better to come again.
  • CMB
    VR is a popular EW bet today GL mate
  • CMB
    Very bad drift on my 2.20 :gasp:
  • CMB
    Drift said it all. Maybe a drop in trip? :cry:
  • Craysnays
    Happy with A’ali then!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.