• AKD
    Maid In Manhattan (6/4) won by 9 lengths at Nottingham on Tuesday and is quickly turned out under a penalty, although you have to be careful about winning distances on heavy going and this is a higher class race, I think she has a very good chance of completing the hat-trick. Most of her rivals have found winning difficult in recent times, selection is one of only two runners to have won a race within last year, Fantastic Ms Fox is other but she only won a maiden handicap. I don’t really fancy any at bigger prices in this so I think it may be worth concentrating at top of market. Say Nothing looks to be the biggest danger as she has only had 5 runs and was a good 2nd last time, I think she will be thereabouts. So instead of backing the favourite at a short price, I have done a small Maid In Manhattan/Say Nothing forecast. Well Funded and Fantastic Ms Fox are others that could run well.

Bet - Maid In Manhattan/Say Nothing forecast

Good luck.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.