• AKD
    Yesterday’s selection was poor, finishing only 10th but it was a big price so wasn’t expecting much.

Have backed another veteran today, a 13 year old, SLEEP IN FIRST, who has a good record here with 4 wins and 2 runners up places from 7 visits here, only time he finished out of first two was last time, that was over hurdles and first run for 7 months so may have needed it. Handles these conditions and is now back down to same mark as his last win which came at this c&d just over a year ago. Only question is his age and if he still retains enough ability. James Ewart does very well here at Hexham and has a good record at this particular meeting too with 3 wins (SPs of 4/1, 5/1 & 6/1) from 7 runners at this meeting, he has 2 runners here today, this one and Lord Wishes in 3:55. I rate Roll Of Thunder as a danger, he was only 6th of 13 (16/1, beaten 9 lengths) in this race last year, 7 lbs higher this time but he is much improved now so could be involved.

Small bet on Sleep In First @ 9/2

Good luck.
  • aligar
    black kettle for me in this
  • AKD
    Poor from me again, Sleep In First only 5th, would have been better off backing danger Roll Of Thunder, at least that one placed at each way price.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.