• AKD
    BERMEO (3/1) is 12 lbs higher than his 9 lengths win over c&d in November, but he is still lightly raced enough with just 9 runs over fences so I think he may find enough improvement. There have been excuses last couple of runs, first the heavy going and then most likely needed the run over an inadequate 2m2f over hurdles. He does need to improve though as all his wins so far have come in lesser class. Our Reward won here over hurdles last time from 8 lbs higher mark, but is 0 from 8 (placed 4 times) over fences, he has a chance if showing similar form over fences. Findusatgortcombe looks held by Bermeo on their running here in November and he is returning from 11-week break (all 3 of his wins have come when running within 4 weeks), so not for me. Riddlestown (13/2) could be a danger and I have had a saver on that, he has a good strike rate for one running at this level, although 12 year old now he won on penultimate start from 3 lbs lower to suggest he retains enough ability, though he did follow it up with a poor effort next time. He also represents last year’s winning trainer/jockey combination.

Small win bet on Bermeo @ 3/1, saver on Riddlestown @ 13/2

Good luck.
  • CMB
    Well done mate :clap:
  • rufusf
    Great call m8 :nerd:
  • Jase3105
    What a ride from the jockey btw
  • AKD
    Thanks guys. Big drift to 5/1, and looked to be going nowhere in the race (traded as big as 28.0 in running) but stayed on well, full credit to Tom Cannon, very good ride.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.