• AKD
    Wind operation seems to have done the trick for PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH (10/1), who improved a good deal since the surgery to win his next 3 races, well beaten last time but that looked a very strong race and subsequent form has also confirmed that with the 2nd, 4th & 5th all winning next time. Strength of this race falls somewhere in between his last win and last race, so he does still need to improve a bit. One negative is Kevin Ryan’s poor record at Goodwood, but apart from the Glorious meeting he doesn’t send many runners here, jockey’s first ride here too but he has won on the horse. Another question is if the horse will handle the track, I often look to pedigree to see how the family has done, and this one is from a very good family who has also done well here, most notably Enticing (sister to selection’s dam) who won two Group 3’s here and was 2nd on other run. Enticing brings back memories for me as she was part of one of my biggest winning days, had her in a very nice treble with Sixties Icon and Soulacroix that day back in 2006. I digress, what I am hoping is that selection will handle the track and still has a bit more improvement to come. I had Boy In The Bar (who has a good record here) as the main danger but that one is a non runner so should improve my one’s chances. It’s a good race though many others could also run well, so it’s a small each way.

Pennsylvania Dutch (e/w) @ 10/1

Good luck.
  • JOEMUGG
    wtg good one
  • CMB
    Excellent well done :clap:
  • Archie
    Lovely, cheers
  • Bet2win
    great write up, AKD.
  • AKD
    Thanks guys. 9/1 winner yesterday, 10/1 today (actually got 11/1 with price boost), enjoying it while it lasts. I probably should have had a bigger bet today, only trainer’s record here stopped me from doing that.
  • moggy
    Well done-thank u another winner for the board.:smile:
  • cosmo2018
    Thanks for great write up again appreciated cheers
  • Sweeneytodd
    Fantastic analysis AKD on a daily basis.Win or lose I enjoy reading your thoughts.This is what the forum should be about......thank you
  • AKD
    Thanks for the comments guys, they are appreciated. Posting here also makes me work harder on my selections and be more disciplined, so it’s good for me too. I try my best, but always need a bit of luck, hopefully can keep the good run going.
  • dodd
    Absolutely class AKD
  • Rodeo
    well done m8.. deserved. :starstruck:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.