• CMB
    7:05 Goodwood
    SPANISH STAR 5/1

Form is 1-1 after a 180 day break but demoted for hanging into the re-opposing Atalantas Boy (fav for tomorrow’s race) but he was clearly the best horse in that race and even with the jockeys claim I can’t see him reversing the form. Liam Keniry could have gone to Bath and got a few rides for retaining owners but opts to come here for just the 1 ride instead. For a horse who likes to sit behind the pace and come with a big run it’s quite impressive he’s put so much distance between him and the 3rd horse in his last 2 runs indicating the form is pretty strong and I honestly expect him to win going away tomorrow against these. There’s no major pace horses in the race and it could hopefully play into his hands as a bit of a sprint finish.
  • CMB
    1st
  • owenjohn
    Class :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • AKD
    Well done, CMB.
  • Mugz
    Well done CMB, 5/1 very nice.

:up:
  • Mugz
    If you like the tip, like the post.
  • calvert
    Thankx CMB
  • insidethestables1
    Well done CMB, my favourite poster:starstruck:
  • Bodger
    Nice one CMB.
  • CMB
    Rule 4 40p :grimace:
  • CMB
    CHELMSFORD 3:40
    NAME THE WIND 9/2

J.Tate handicap debut record 28/130 22%

Tate and jockey P.J. 14/33 42% over course

Horse ran 2/2 on the all-weather at Kempton before being thrown into the 2,000 G finishing dead last but watching the replays he never looked comfortable at any point and I reckon he’s a better horse than any of these today already never mind with improvement likely anyway as it’s only his 4th run and going back to all weather he looks to have more scope than any of his rivals in this field
  • dodd
    Nice analysis mate and GL
  • CMB
    These are not my picks. I follow 'Research Racing Tips'.
  • dodd
    Sorry CMB but GL all the same if you back
  • CMB
    Cheers Dodd. No good today :sad:
  • dodd
    No mate I’d already backed it thinking it was your selection and didn’t back your word in the 4.15 :vomit:
  • CMB
    :cry:
  • CMB
    I'm waiting for one at Chepstow hopefully get it soon
  • CMB
    3:05 Goodwood
    SIR GORDON 5/1

Mick Channon has won this race with all 3 previous entries. All for this same owner and jockey 2/3. He’s 11/44 in 2y/o non-handicap races at Goodwood. Half the battle in racing is trying to find the horses who will actually be trying to win the race but this should hopefully be a trier. Trainer and jockey are 8/30 27% when teaming up and they have 3 runners today.

4:25 Perth
    VAN GOGH DU GRANIT 6/1

David Pipe had no entries last 4 years but his 4 entries before that yielded 2 winners (last 2 runners) and a 3rd Beaten 3 lengths and a pulled up bad jumper. He’s 10 y/o but he’s only had 5 runs for Pipe since coming from France. Twice 2nd and a winner in competitive races. He’s got competition for the lead today but if he’s allowed to dominate he should definitely be filling a top 3 position with a good round of jumping crucial as this is probably the most competitive race you’ll see at Perth all year in truth. Trainer and jockey 4/11 36% this season but 5 other runners also have great trainer jockey bookings in this race.

4:10 Goodwood
    YOUKAN 10/1

Dwyer back up after a good run finishing 4th before being supposedly well backed next time out ( I say supposedly because Dwyer didn’t come to ride YOUKAN who was smashed in betting but instead went for 1 ride at another course and won at 25/1 ) and running disappointingly. That was too bad a run to be true. Kittow has had a few run well lately and a better show wouldn’t be a big shock. Last 12 months Kittow has sent 3 horses to Goodwood a 1st and a place.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.