• AKD
    This looks quite a good race with 5 last time out winners, and 6 of the 11 runners are 4 year olds, 5 of them lightly raced and open to improvement so maybe a race worth following. Small each way bet on GARDEN OASIS (14/1) for me, finished 2 1/2 lengths behind Fayez over 1 mile here and is 5 lbs better off (admittedly Fayez improved next time to win comfortably here), but it was first run of season for Garden Oasis and Tim Easterby’s usually need the run and I think he can improve, Easterby’s strike rate with 4 year olds improves to 9% on 2nd run of season from just 2% on first run of season. Also that last race is working out very well, the winner was clear of the field and hasn’t run since but the 2nd (Fayez), 3rd & 4th (won twice) have all won races since then. Selection was let go by Michael Stoute at end of last season for just £10,000 and that can be seen as a bit of negative. And this is a hot race with lots of potential improvers so I am not expecting a lot, and will be happy with a place.

Small e/w Garden Oasis @ 14/1

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Not seen the race, but that was a poor selection, finished last.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.