• Mugz
    LVERPOOL v TOTTENHAM

Liverpool 1.90
    Tottenham 4.33
    Draw 3,.7

Its the big one tonight, a 6th title for Liverpool or a 1st for Tottenham.

What are you backing?
  • Mugz
    Liverpool are worthy favs and if you are thinking of a straight win bet I think they are the team to back.

In both semi finals they started fast, it didnt work out in the away leg but it did in the home leg. Tottenham were the opposite they lost both 1st halves v Ajax. I can see Liverpool going for it early again and they know they have the defence to shut out Tottenham if they go 1-0 up.

Having said that the pitch temp could be in the low 30's, so maybe going crazy early might not be the wisest move if it doesnt lead to a goal.

The 2 EPL matches finished 2-1, with the Anfield match decided in the 90th min. That game came at a time when Liverpool had to win every game while Tottenhams season was on the slide, CL apart, and they were struggling for form.

As the teams know each other so well I think it will be a fairly tight match and I can see it being 2-1 to Liverpool at around 80 mins, then either going 2-2 or 3-1.

BET: BTTS & OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 2.2

GOOD LUCK
  • JOEMUGG
    salah 2 goals or more 10/1
  • Bodger
    We've had so many shocks, can't really predict. Liverpool should win, but if either side get hit by early goals - who knows? It could be a predictable match, it could be a bit crazy sooner or later in the match. Both teams have so much at stake that we might well see some upsets under pressure.

Maybe even 2-2 and penalties. Then....I dunno!
  • Mugz
    LIV 1-0 TOT

Fast start !
  • Bodger
    Yeah. An upset right at the start. If Tottenham continue to play in this over-casual, too slow, too negative way, without much penetration, and fluffing the few chances they get, seems like there can only be one winner now. Liverpool also beset by nerves, but speedier build-ups, much more penetration, playing with much more intent, though nothing like as good as they usually are. Both sides badly affected by the heat - look how desperate they were for water bottles during breaks in play.

Who knows, might be a completely different second half. It had better be for Spurs, if they're to have a chance. But they could be gifted by a mistake. More likely that Liverpool will be though, on evidence so far.
  • Bodger
    That goal by Origi wasn't as easy as it looked. Well done.
  • Mugz
    2-0 FT

Not a great final, Tottenham just not good enough to break down a top defence.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.